Three credits in three weeks: WSU’s online Intersession is a fast-paced way for you to accelerate your academics and make faster progress toward your goals.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The session is held between summer and fall semester, from July 30 - Aug. 21.
- It’s open to all WSU students, regardless of the campus at which you’re enrolled.
- You can take only one course. Each course condenses a semester of learning into three weeks, so be prepared for a substantial time commitment.
- You can access the course space as early as six weeks before the session starts, and get a head start on reading and other activities.
- Register in myWSU. Choose the 2016 Summer Semester term, and for the campus, select Global Campus.
- You must have previously taken courses at WSU.
Intersession 2016: July 30 - Aug. 21
Enroll by July 22. Access your Intersession course the day after you register!